Friday, January 22, 2010

all is well

Been a busy week and time has gotten away from me.
Workouts have been great - my friends Jessica joined my gym and we got to workout together yesterday for the 1st time!
Eating has been good. I found out I like cottage cheese this week - LOL I am constantly amazed at how my taste has changed. Now treats or cheats are even healthy things by most standards!

I'm working hard towards my next mini-goal of 100lbs lost...I am only 18lbs. away.

I'll be back later today to post my PERFECT 10 UPDATE!

3 comments:

  1. Its amazing how our tastes change huh????

    Years ago I used to suck down sodas...now if I take a drink of one I simultaneously hiccup and burp. How is that for a graceful reminder from my body that it doesn't like that type of "food" anymore.

    and congrats on being so close... you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :)

    Isn't it great to have a workout buddy? I don't know what I'd do without mind...probably sit on my behind more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how the palette and body change.

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?