Thursday, November 26, 2009

new eyes and a smaller size

This year I wish you Happy Thanksgiving thru new eyes and a smaller size!

Over just the past few days I have really been thinking and noticing so many new things I am thankful for. Yes, I too am thankful for all the typical things: God and Country, my parents, my husband and children, that my husband had a good job in a bad economy, that we are healthy, etc..

but now living my life in such a different manor than the previous 34 years...I'm seeing so many new things that just make me smile and be thankful!

I am thankful for:

  • the extra room between my tummy and the steering wheel
  • my feet and ankles no longer hurting just to walk
  • seeing a smaller shadow in front of me on sunny days
  • that I am leading by example for my children to live a healthy life
  • that I am learning to run after being told I might never walk again 13yrs ago
  • that I have finally found the courage and strength to put myself FIRST
  • that I finally feel like I am becoming who I was always meant to be

I wish you all the same joy today as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your families!

1 comment:

  1. I love the thankfulness list Angie! It is refreshing to see some of those other things someone is thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?