Over just the past few days I have really been thinking and noticing so many new things I am thankful for. Yes, I too am thankful for all the typical things: God and Country, my parents, my husband and children, that my husband had a good job in a bad economy, that we are healthy, etc..
but now living my life in such a different manor than the previous 34 years...I'm seeing so many new things that just make me smile and be thankful!
I am thankful for:
- the extra room between my tummy and the steering wheel
- my feet and ankles no longer hurting just to walk
- seeing a smaller shadow in front of me on sunny days
- that I am leading by example for my children to live a healthy life
- that I am learning to run after being told I might never walk again 13yrs ago
- that I have finally found the courage and strength to put myself FIRST
- that I finally feel like I am becoming who I was always meant to be
I wish you all the same joy today as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your families!