Tuesday, October 6, 2009

reason to celebrate

Yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of quitting smoking! What a milestone that is for me...I wanted to quit for some long, glad I finally followed thru!

Eating was good this weekend - had a little tiny bit of BBQ at my brother's Sunday.
Got some AWESOME new shoes - needed them badly and only had to try on like 30 pair to find the right ones for me. I hate buying shoes...my feet are so picky (an have expensive taste)

Monday eating - I seemed to snack all day, which is totally out of the normal for me. Not sure if it was because it was gloomy and raining, I had a kid home sick and my routine was off, or if I just had a bad day. I didn't totally blow it...but did have one cup of coffee more than I typically allow myself (additional 2 points) and one slice of banana bread I made my husband (5 points - but my daughter swear I should have only counted it as 3).

weighed in this morning - 1 lb loss...I'll take it!

Today I am right on track food wise:
B: English muffin, 1 tbsp peanut butter, coffee (6)
L: lean cuisine (6)
S: kids cliff bar (2)
D: planning on fish and broccolli

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic about the smoking. My husband quit two years ago as well, and I am SO happy about it. I know he feels better, and whoo-wee with the price of a carton these days, I'm really REALLY glad he quit! So, congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?