Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling Better

It is really amazing how your really are what you eat. Now that I've been eating healthy for a week and only eating good things the "old me" enjoyed, I feel like I have a much clearer head, more energy and just an overall better mindset.

I haven't been counting points this week, but back to 3 small meals, 2 snacks...all clean eating/non-processed foods. I still have to deal with the coffee vice...but I know I will be able to once again rid my life of it and artificial sweeteners.

I look forward to Monday my official weigh in day...I've already peaked at the scale this week and I think I'm in for a nice number. It's amazing the fast damage eating a tub of cookie a day can do. Just alone stopping that horrible habit I'm saving myself a whooping 3,360 calories a day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a turtle loser here and just wanted to say that I think it's great your getting back on track! I don't "follow" your blog, but I've checked in once in a while.

    I love the quote, "Success is getting up once oftener than you fall down." You will succeed, because you're getting back up!

    Have a great day and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?