Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Big Suprise


Well as promised and mentioned Monday, I went and had some fun. My dear husband is on vacation this week and I've been wanting a new tattoo for awhile now. So as a reward of sorts, he paid for me to get this one...that is the beginning of many to come.
The plan is to eventually be a sleeve with an underwater theme. I will add a manatee, a sea turtle, sea horse, some fish and end at my wrist with coral and rocks.
This was not my first (actually was my 4th) but none are this big. I sat for 3hours for this...the others will be smaller. It was alot of fun and a get day!

9 comments:

  1. wow! that's fabulous... I love the look in her eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting topics.I am looking this type of topics, I need more informations because everyone knows "Health is wealth" is very much known to all and everyone wants good health.That means no one wants to leave this wealth. So, Let us build a food habit discipline, keep pace with work, rest and or exercise to Achieve good health, The ultimate wealth.
    Our Healthier Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted a tatoo... and now that I am past my goal weight... I want to get it... but do not know wear I want it.

    I want a sunflower and its leaves to spell my children's names. Each are 5 letters and one begins with a K and the other ends with one.

    I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love anything ocean related so it is right up my alley - How cool of hubs to do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is wicked cool :) I cannot wait to see the additions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. I agree with Anne. And brave.

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?