Monday, January 4, 2010

Can't believe it!

I WON Steve's Hot 100 Challenge (I got lucky and was picked from the drawing of participants!) As an awesome prize a get a jar of his smoked peppers. I can't wait to taste them and I will certainly be posting about it again!!

Today was the first MONDAY of 2010....Why not Rock it?
As per my typical routine I got the girls off to school and headed off to Water Aerobics.
I did 2 classes today - It was tough - my legs are sore from my new workouts at the gym.
Finished class and came home for a couple hours until off the to the gym to meet with my new trainer. He's a cute lil dude, Casey, all of 24hrs old, nice as can be! He really pushed me and has me upping my weights quite a bit, but I like a challenge! Ran to the store for a few critical items before off to make the round and pick up kids again!

WORKOUT:
2 water aerobics classes - 100mintues
personal trainer session - 30 mins.

Off to bed as 5am will come quickly...my oldest daughter and my hubby plan to workout with me in the morning. Hopefully everyone can get their act together!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning The Hot 100 Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you Angie. I really, really think you are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the Hot 100, Angie! I have a similar jar from Steve, and they are delicious!!

    And wow, you sure rocked the workouts yesterday. Dang!!

    (Great! Another inspiring blog to follow...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy the jalapenos! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! On the workouts. Cool on winning the smoked peppers. They sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?