Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Morning Monday


It was a great weekend. We invested in the entire family getting new bikes so we could spend some family time off the couch together. The girls got new bikes a couple weeks ago. After I was sure I could ride my oldest daughter's bike I was pumped to get my own. I am a frugal shopper but couldn't resist getting the PINK Schwinn cruiser...I just love it! My hubby picked something more rugged of course...black and yellow, shocks, blah, blah, blah!

I've been working on "Clean Eating" for the past week. I've done well. I was even successful through the weekend - until we at our weekly splurge meal, that ended up being pizza, but I did grab a salad also to try to balance that out!

I am thrilled with a 2lb loss for the week...I certainly worked HARD for it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for signing up to follow my blog! I am thrilled that there are people who think my journey is worth following. The picture of your new bike is so cute, by the way! Congratulations on your loss for the week. Two pounds gone is an awesome result!

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?