Monday, September 14, 2009

Mad about Mondays!

I love Mondays...I finally get to go back to my workout class! I'm still sick but forced myself to get up and get ready this morning, knowing if I skipped water aerobics I would be mentally beating myself up till Wednesday. I am so glad I went. I thought "I'll just go to one class - if it's too much I'll skip the second class"...well, our instructor had wedding cake this weekend which always means a SUPER AGGRESSIVE workout...but I made it thru thinking "this isn't too bad, I bet I can do deep water also"...so I stayed for both classes, 2 hours and it was GREAT!

I often try to push myself in all things now. For too many years I have said "maybe tomorrow", "I'll do it next time" or made some justification for wimping out for the smallest of reasons. The payoff is great and I'm not letting life just pass me by anymore!

Hope your Monday is off to a GREAT START!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you pushed yourself and had a great workout. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the workout. I usually enjoy mine, too. Not always, but usually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog...You will love the Okra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!! I have been walking for 30 minutes a day and doing aerobics. Today, I tried to walk extra fast, but no aerobics. I think I would love water aerobics.

    ReplyDelete

Who did you choose today?